I've been pestered about updating the blog, so here we go! Since my mom has been here visiting, we've slated a lot of projects to get done during her stay. On Sunday she tackled the new showerhead installation, and today tackled curtains and new lighting for my office!
This is a showerhead like our friends over at the Pitt have, and I've always loved it!
Sure my chandelier is a little ridiculous, but w/ the bold color of my office, and the shabby chic feel, I had to go for it! Thanks Ikea for affordable lighting, and thanks Mom for all of your work! More pics to come of the completed office once I get it cleaned up the rest of the way!
2 comments:
A little ridiculous? Super ridiculous! Where did you end up getting the shower head?
YIPPPPEEEEE!!! Even though I LOVED seeing your Spartan windsock covered in snow and reading about baking in your awesome new kitchen....{yawn}...you know, LAME!
Now this is a fantastice update! Compliments to my very talented sister!! I dig the shabby chic!
AJ
BTW- my word verification "word" is poonon!!!! Think they know me???
Post a Comment