Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things that make ya go hmmmm…

I went outside with Sophie tonight, and she was running around all nimbly bimbly.  I could figure out what was up, until I spotted something strange in the tree.  Could it be?  No – surely my eyes were playing tricks on me…

I ran inside, up the basement stairs, up the main stairs, and to my office to grab the camera.  Upon getting out there with my zoom, indeed, my eyes were not playing tricks on me and this is what I saw:

DSC_0421

Yes, IN. THE. TREE.  Apparently that little critter is still mad that James blocked his home under our steps, and is now stalking us from our tree.

Move on little buddy – don’t hold a grudge!

In other news, the Buddleia plant that James mowed over is making a miraculous recovery.

DSC_0422

Yes – leaves and everything have come back!  James now KNOWS where this plant is, and hopefully, will not be mowing it again anytime soon.

 

*I’m trying out the Windows Live Writer as recommended on a blog I frequent.  So far, so good.  So nice to just be able to insert the pictures here without involving Flickr.  Shall see how it goes when I post!*

0 comments: