Monday, October 5, 2009

The Master Suite

We've lived at the cDc for a little over a month now, and things have finally started to dry up around here (literally...).  It's been nice to have a couple weeks go by without discovering any new leaks!

This week we will have a carpet installer come measure the upstairs, and then hopefully in a couple weeks will have new carpet throughout that area!  While the carpet is in good shape, the padding is pathetic.  I compare it to the thickness of a tortilla.  We figure this is a good investment that will last for a while... not to mention that we did get some money from that placed that OWEd us!

Now for a tour of the Master Suite!!


From the entrance door






With the first wall holes that were cut at the cDc



Entrance to the bathroom, with closets on either side




Master tub filled with drywall dust, overshadowed by another huge hole!


So there it is.  The glorious master suite!!
I'm hoping that in a few weeks the room will be put back together, and we will actually get to LIVE in the master.  

I suppose I should end this post on a good note - I picked up two pieces that I had custom framed today... and they look great!  One will hang in the master, but, well, looks way to nice to go in an empty room right now.  This is the other one that hangs in the living room.  I'll have to take another picture this weekend when the room is filled with natural light!






1 comments:

Jessica Erin said...

That is one of my favorite photos... love that you had it framed! :) That master suite looks HUGE, can't wait to see it with carpet, patched walls, & a tub minus the dust! :)