Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall!

Temperatures are starting to drop a bit out here in VA, and I'm excited... I LOVE FALL!  The first tree leaves are starting to change colors, and I need to get my bulbs planted in the front bed (more on that later).

Just a couple pictures from the neighborhood!


Leaves are changing




beautiful colors everywhere!

This is Lake Pelham, which is about a 2 minute walk from the cDc.  When we first moved to the area, there were no trespassing signs up all around it.  During the move, my walks suffered, and I didn't walk past this area for a few weeks.  Then, the next time I walked by it, the no trespassing signs were down, and town "park" signs were up listing the hours the area is open!  Sophie and I sure enjoyed a nice cool fall walk in that area today :)

0 comments: