Things have been quiet around the blog.
drip drip drip
But that doesn't mean things have been quiet here at the cDc.
drip drip drip
Yep, you guessed it.... another leak.
This time, leaking out of the fluorescent light in the kitchen.
drip drip drip
The plumber was out today, and we are very hopeful that this is the last leak.
drip drip drip
Also, yesterday we got word that L"owes" has settled with us, and will be paying us for the damage. Now it's time to carpet shop, and dream of finally sleeping in the master bedroom again! I'm thinking I should probably pick a paint color and get that painted before a carpet install... time to go stand in front of the paint colors again (And beg someone to paint the room for me... any takers?!?)!
drip drip drip
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
drip, drip, drip
Posted by Elizabeth at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have a feeling I'll need to pack two things when I visit... an umbrella & a paint brush!
Post a Comment